News Ecigarette Explodes and Burns Child

Published on September 24th, 2013 | by Brad Jung

0

White Rhino Ecigarette Explodes and Injures Child

The mother of a 3 year old boy got the scare of her life after an ecigarette exploded in her car. The Mount Pleasant woman described the ordeal as “terrifying” as she saw her son on fire screaming for help.

Kinzie Barlow, mother of the 3 year old child, was driving in Provo with her son Khonor, when she smelled something strange.

Barlow heard a loud bang and a flash with smoke everywhere. Barlow’s ecigarette was plugged into the charger at the time of the explosion. This is not the first time we are hearing about shoddy ecigarettes lighting on fire and exploding.

Khonor only received “minor burns, but painful burns” from the accident.  A day after the incident, Khonor was in good spirits and talked about his injuries.

The product in question is the White Rhino ecigarette.

 

 


About the Author

My name is Brad and I'm an ex-smoker that has found salvation in vaping. I enjoy playing golf with the bros and watching Netflix original content.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑